Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy and safe Halloween!

I have always loved dressing up for Halloween. I think my favorite costume growing up was a "pretty witch" costume that I wore around age 10. It had several layers of orange and black tulle for a skirt, a black corset-like top that laced up the front with orange satin ribbon, poofy sleeves, lace gloves, and a black lace witch hat. I wore fishnet tights and Mary Janes with a small heel to complete the look. I will have to dig around and see if I can find a picture... it would be worth the effort! It was pretty darn cute!!

From what I can remember, I have been the following things for Halloween... (I have links to pictures of the most recent ones):

1. Pumpkin
2. Clown
3. Princess
4. Cat
5. Bunny
6. Pretty Witch
7. Cow (complete with cow bell and utters)
8. Hippie (flower child)
9. Witch (again)
10. Daisy Duke
11. Girl Scout
12. Police Woman
13. LaDainian Tomlinson (former TCU football player turned NFL all-star)
....and NOW...
14. Ladybug!

Granted, I had to work today... so my costume had to be toned down a little... but I was a very fashionable Ladybug! :)


{{enjoy}}



My wonderful Sales Lead, Danae, dressed up also!
The Pretty Kitty and the Lovely Ladybug!
xo

No comments: