Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Cannon's First Valentine's Day!

Eric and I have never really done gifts for Valentine's day before; he usually gives me some beautiful flowers, we exchange cards, and go to dinner...

but I guess he though that this year,

{being our first Valentine's as a married couple},

should be *extra* special!

.

Eric surprised me with a gorgeous David Yurman cuff bracelet, roses, AND dinner!

.

Talk about amazing! :)

.

(It may sound like I did absolutely nothing for Eric... but the Lucchese Classic Caiman Aligator boots that I gave him on his birthday, only a few days before Valentine's day, were a birthday/Valentine's present because they were a little pricey!)

.

After work, we got all dressed up and headed to Truluck's in Southlake (my hometown). It was our first time dining at Truluck's and we absolutely LOVED it. Amazing atmosphere (a live pianist played timeless hits such as Tiny Dancer), incredible food, delicious wine (we found a new favorite), and fabulous service! All around excellence!

.

Here are some photos of our super wonderful evening...

.












2 comments:

lots of love said...

Yall look so cute! And that restaurant looks awesome!

Weekend Cowgirl said...

Your braclet is beautiful! The CAKE looked fabulous!!