Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stuff for Sale!

If you are looking for a way to spend some money on some awesome random stuff, you're in the right place!

I have the following things for sale:

1. Sherri Hill Gown

-Absolutely stunning!
-100% silk skirt
-Lace bodice with Swarovski crystal trim around neckline and all over bodice.
-Size 0; I can provide exact measurements upon request.
-Never worn for competition; only worn when I was the reigning National American Miss 2006.
-I also have custom made Swarovski crystal earrings and a bracelet that we're made to match perfectly. I will give them with the dress.
-Original purchase price was $4,000! I am hoping to sell for $500, but make me an offer and we can discuss it :)

2. Samsung Galaxy Tab

-7 inch
-3G
-UNLOCKED
-WiFi
-I still have the box and all accessories. It's basically brand new.
-Takes great pictures and video!
-You can purchase this Tab brand new for $499... I'm selling it for $350!!

3. HP Color LaserJet CP2025 Printer!

-Super fast color laser printer.
-Currently sells for $599 brand new... I'm asking $425.
-Perfect condition.

4. Canon MX310 4-in-1 Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax

-Works perfect!
-Prints super high resolution photos.
-Very compact.
-Currently sells for $150 brand new; I'm selling for $75 (half price).

Eric and I bought a new LaserJet all-in-one Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax tonight, which will be replacing these two printers. Additionally, we have an iPad and we just don't need a Tab and an iPad. Eric uses a particular application to study for the CPA exams, which is not available on the Tab, so the iPad is better for us.

The gown is also amazing and flawless... I've just had a hard time parting with it! But I have come to the realization that it's too beautiful to sit in my closet, and I would love to see someone else feel as beautiful in it as I did!!

Let me know if you (or anyone you know) are interested in any of these things! Just leave a comment :)

Xoxo!


1 comment:

Amanda Fouts said...

Let me know if you ever decide to sell some of your amazing clothes/accessories!!! :)