Saturday, January 15, 2011

'Tis the Season...

Have I ever mentioned that I have the most wonderful friends in the world?

.

Well, I {definitely} do!

.

We always get together to do something for Christmas... a party and gift exchange of some sort. This year, Sarah, Taylor and Corbin organized the party. It was held at Corbin's amazing high-rise Loft which overlooks West 7th Street. We had appetizers, cocktails, wine, champagne, and we did a white elephant gift exchange.

{I have realized after talking to some of my family members in Colorado that apparently not everyone knows what a white elephant gift exchange is... so if you are one of those people, you can learn about it by clicking this trusty Wikipedia link.}

.

Here are some of our fun and funny pictures from our 2010 Christmas party...

.


No comments: