Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Brianna's Makeup Regimen!

HI ALL!!
 
Once again, it's been a long time since my last post... So sorry!
 
Over the years, I have received so many inquiries about the cosmetic products that I use or how I apply my makeup... so I finally built up the courage to make a video!
 
This seriously took a lot of courage because I pretty much never (I don't think I have EVER) post anything of myself with absolutely zero makeup. Even in "natural" photos, I always have at least a little concealer and eyebrows lined. SO... if you plan to hate on my makeup-less-ness or the funny faces I make while applying my makeup, you can scat! haha.
 
I made the video for the purpose of showing you how I apply my makeup (which is not necessarily the "right way"... it's just "my way"). Also, I wanted to talk about the products that I use and prefer.
 
Hopefully you find this helpful :)
 
The first video is applying concealer, powder, brows, and eyeshaddow...
 
&
 
The second video is applying eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lips.


Click on the photos below to be directed to the videos!
 
 

 
 
 
 
Enjoy :)
 

6 comments:

Mhar MS said...

I really like to learn how to put makeup on. Bookmarked the videos. Wonderful!!!

Marms

Lyndsey said...

I love the videos Brianna! I've been looking for a good brow brush because I have really patchy eyebrows too so thank you for sharing your products!

lots of love said...

LOVE them! so funny i've been watching some makeupgeek tutorials earlier this week and put some makeup items on my christmas list so this was perfect timing! I'm going to look into the eyeliner and lipstick for sure. you're so lucky to have such great skin and not need full foundation!
sidenote-where did you get your black & white chevron shirt? i've seen several friends with this shirt and absolutely love it but i've never seen it anywhere??

Brianna 'Haggerty' Cannon said...

Thanks guys! Glad you liked the videos! Ashlee-- I got my chevron blouse at a boutique in Southlake called The Impeccable Pig!

Unknown said...

Love this! Definitely going to try out some of your tips the next time I put on make up!

Weekend Cowgirl said...

Love this video!!! Have a wonderful holiday season!!